How PR and Paid Amplify Each Other
Client Smith & Hook Wines, Hahn Family Wines
Goal Maximize impressions to raise brand awareness and to support sales efforts to increase PODs, and demand pull in Q421.
Tactics Promote the client’s two key brands during ultra-competitive holiday season using comprehensive PESO model: paid media, earned media, shared media (social posts), and owned media (website, social platforms). Theme: “Thanksgiving in 90 Minutes” featuring chef/influencer Ashton Keefe.
Select Results As we write this case study, the program is still in process. But brands benefit by this use of a singular theme, and then building a 360-degree communications campaign using a variety of different channels.
- BensonLive Presents Media Webinar: For wine, epicurean writers, editors, freelancers, October 27, for 20 journalists.
- TV Appearances: Early in campaign, client only wine featured on FOX and Friends broadcast, featuring National Pasta Day. Viewers: 1+ million. Three additional TV appearances are booked for November.
- Organic Social Media Posts: Amplify content (coverage, tips, etc.) to brand’s followers.
- Social Media Advertising: Amplify content to brand’s core markets, lookalike audiences, etc. to broaden reach, frequency, followers.
- PR Pitches: Pitch earned coverage of tips and suggestions co-developed by Benson and our chef spokesperson.