July 14, 2015, Napa, CA â€“
Benson Marketing Group, a leading wine and spirits marketing agency with offices in Napa, New York and Lyon, has added to its team with the addition of $2 million in new projects and clients.
â€œOur clientsâ€™ sales figures best demonstrate our ability to integrate marketing and sales functions into cohesive campaigns,â€ said Jeremy Benson, president. â€œWe believe the industry is increasingly recognizing that integrated campaigns help them break through the clutter.â€
New client and projects starting this spring include:
- Gil Family Estates: One of Spainâ€™s leading family-owned and operated wine companies hired Benson to promote its portfolio of nine bodegas ranging from their home base D.O. of Jumilla to Calatayud, Montsant, Rueda, Toro, and others. GFEâ€™s strikingly modern packaging and amazing quality bode well for U.S. wine lovers.
- Vinho Verde: Benson has begun work on a new, 3-year sales and marketing campaign that complements its current U.S. campaign. The U.S. is Vinho Verdeâ€™s top export market. â€œNow that we have established a strong foundation in the U.S., we are committed to supporting our producers in the marketplace and strengthening the relationship weâ€™ve built with consumers,â€ said Carla Cunha, Marketing Director of the CommissÃ£o de Viticultura da RegiÃ£o Vinhos Verde.
- Balletto Vineyards: A family-owned winery, and one of the few estate grown and bottled wines in Russian River Valley, Balletto Vineyards tapped Benson to help promote its twin specialties: Russian River Valley Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
- Domaine Yves Leccia: Bensonâ€™s team in Lyon is creating brand messaging and conducting a PR program in France for this Corsican winery, a reference point for AOP Patrimonio.
- Inter Beaujolais:Back in the U.S., Benson has begun an exciting sales education and trade activation campaign exclusively promoting AOP Beaujolais Villages.
- Les Dauphins: Benson is introducing these RhÃ´ne Valley wines in the U.S. after their successful European launch in 2012. Les Dauphins draws inspiration from the joie de vivre mood of Paris in the roaring 1920s, when wines of the DauphinÃ© region in the RhÃ´ne Valley became popular.
In March, Aleta La Borie joined Bensonâ€™s New York office. A specialist in trade programming, Aletaâ€™s experience includes sales activations and brand management with Remy Cointreau, Diageo and WJ Deutsch & Sons. Prior to that she launched Napa Valley luxe winery, Darioush, as its GM, and managed design projects at HKA in San Francisco. Adrienne Stillman joined Bensonâ€™s Napa office last winter to work on social and digital campaigns as well as content marketing programs. Prior to joining Benson, Adrienne co-founded Dipsology, a guide to great cocktail drinking in New York. The agency continues to seek more talent, particularly in its New York office.