How do you reach on and off-premise buyers?
Benson has created a menu of complementary promotional services that connect you directly with influential on and off premise buyers.
Our a la carte menu of Trade Promotion services complements the sales activities of your brokers, wholesalers and importers. It is one of the fastest growing services we offer. Some of these actions are better for wine regions, others for wineries; but all of them are designed so that everyone in the value chain wins.
- On and Off Premise Promotions: to increase distribution and consumer “pull”
- Hosted In-Store Tastings: to convert consumer education and sampling to sales
- Exclusive Sommelier Events: to educate gatekeepers on new wines and regions
- Trade Education: to provide selling tips for on/off premise sales teams
- Collateral and POS: to generate excitement and provide useful sales tools
- Social Media and Promotions: to raise a brand’s profile with trade gatekeepers.
Typically, these services are integrated into larger campaigns that include Public Relations, Advertising, and/or Social Media, where we can truly get the highest return on your marketing investment. How do we measure success? Each campaign is customized with specific goals, which often include number of new accounts, case depletions, consumers sampled, etc.
Let Benson’s Trade Promotion service augment your current sales activities with actions that help you navigate a complex marketplace.