Professionalize your social media at a reasonable price
Benson Marketing Group’s “Mission Control” is a set of strategies to drive online and three-tier sales and branding. At $2,000 per month, it is a lower-cost alternative to Benson’s more comprehensive digital campaigns, which include concept development, design, video, advertising, etc.
What is Mission Control?
- A Dedicated Team focused on your Social Media success.
- Continuous Monitoring to proactively manage your brand’s online reputation – yelp, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Proactive Posting using brand messaging, editorial calendars and decision tree-style guidelines that ensure message consistency
- Opportunistic Posting to engage consumers before they even think of your brand — increases visits, web traffic, email sign-ups, etc.
- 360° Content Management to ensure seamless content rollout across your Social Media assets
- Data Integration to optimize campaigns in real-time using Internet-based data
- Monthly Reporting providing the whole team with a feedback loop
- Facebook Ad Management plug-in. This is a strongly recommended optional service for our clients. We manage a sustained monthly ad buy for our Mission Control clients. Most ad buys are $400/month and only $100 in management fees. This includes reporting and constant review of ad performance to ensure your ad buy is effective as possible.
- Harvest Package: Hire us for a 6-week strategic campaign during harvest to engage and build your online community, and to reinforce your brand messages during harvest. Details here.
How does it work?
- We Focus on the Tactics that Drive Results: Among many Social Media strategies, engaging consumers in meaningful, authentic dialogue – and enabling consumer-to-consumer dialogue – is what creates profitable brand ambassadors. Sure, you could spend more on advertising and gimmicks, but your next brand advocate is waiting to hear from you, and Mission Control makes sure you respond.
- We Provide Expertise: Most wineries can’t afford a full-time Social Media staff, so Benson amortizes these costs to deliver the time and expertise required for success. To do this right takes time and skill, and there’s no substitute for either one.
- We Leverage Data for Your Benefit: Most wineries won’t spend $10,000 or more for the sophisticated monitoring and measurement tools that Benson deploys. Mission Control centralizes a variety of Internet data streams so we can optimize your campaign in real-time.
But if you need a full Social Media thematic campaign, we do that, too! Our creative campaigns can incorporate the services of Mission Control, but at a higher fee because of the additional creative work and execution.
Why “Mission Control”?
For Benson’s current Social Media campaigns, we re-considered how office design could more efficiently use real-time data streams: website, Social Media, email, etc. The answer was to put all the controls in one place and someone said, “That workstation looks like NASA’s Mission Control.”
Many CPG companies, including Gatorade, take a similar approach: integrating staff, data and process into cohesive Social Media programs that focus on consumer interactions.
3-2-1-Let’s get started!
For a full presentation, contact Jeremy Benson, president, 707.254.1107, firstname.lastname@example.org.