Anticipated Hire Date: Spring 2018
Contact: Jeremy Benson, email@example.com
Full time, Permanent. Office Location: Napa Valley, California
Digital Content Developer
We are attracting new clients, especially in digital marketing, and are looking to expand our team in Napa.
Nature & Scope of Position
Benson is looking for wine-experienced content developers to work in-house alongside our dynamic team. If you like to create snappy copy and intriguing videos, want to improve your digital marketing chops, then this is for you. Maybe you work with a winery trade association or a multi-brand wine company and want to expand your professional skills in a collaborative environment?
While marketing positions evolve to meet client needs and opportunities, the main responsibilities of this position include:
- Copy writing for the main social media platforms, blogs, etc.
- Creating and executing ads for Facebook, Instagram, Google, etc.
- Analyzing, reporting, applying metrics to improve campaign results
- Adapting content for both consumer and professional target markets
The successful candidate will have 3-4 years or more of winery or wine-related content development experience:
- Demonstrable track record of wine-related copy writing
- Demonstrable experience with winery social media content development, social strategy and community management
- A deep understanding of, and interest in, social platforms as storytelling devices for brands
- Some experience with social advertising platforms, management
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in a liberal arts field
To start, total compensation will be in the range of $65k-$70k including healthcare insurance premiums, 401(k) program, generous paid vacation program, etc.