New Brand Launch for — Frenchie Winery
- Timeframe: May-June 2012 Launch
- Brand Positioning: “Napa Valley’s First Dog Tasting Room” and “A New Breed of Wines”
- Videos: Video press release sent May 1 — a French Revolution-style takeover at Raymond Vineyards by owner’s French Bulldog. In 2 months, 2400+ views. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPIqV-Lyu_Y&feature=plcp
- Press Releases: May 9 launch release to national and proprietary contacts. June 4 release announcing per bottle donation to ASPCA. Media samples.
- Creative Mailer: 500 contacts received branded Frenchie Winery dog bone mailers with information.
- Event: “Bark-B-Que” event at winery with press.
- Press Coverage: Within 8 weeks, 44 stories totaling 23 million impressions: People.com, Wine Spectator, TeddyHilton.com, Dog World, Daily Candy, Pawnation.com, Huffington Post, Wine Enthusiast, and many more.