A Press-Worthy Marketing Campaign
Client: Campari America
- Capitalize on interest in the whiskey category by women.
- Engage new audience; drive sales.
- Position Campari America as leader of trend.
- In 2012, Benson established a theme, “Women & Whiskies,” and program of educational events and social media to communicate with female consumers.
- The successful campaign is now managed in-house by the client.
Examples of PR Results
- The Daily Meal, “Women and Whiskies: Why Brown (Liquor) Is the New Black”.
- Associated Press, “Liquor companies woo women customers to push sales”.
- Today.com “Mad Men Effect: Women get a taste for whiskey”.
- Michigan Ave Magazine called event “a Hot Ticket”.