Introducing a Russian River Valley gem to Pinot Noir lovers
Client: Balletto Vineyards
Goal: Raise Profile of a Pinot Noir Specialist
Balletto Vineyards, a respected and established grower in Russian River Valley, retained Benson in 2015 to hone messaging around its emerging wine brand. The project evolved into a national PR campaign for the winery, wines and family owners.
Brand Messaging Plan
The Plan aligned the whole team under one core message: a family-operated Pinot Noir specialist in Russian River Valley.
- Story placements raise awareness of the family’s compelling transition from row crop farmer to grape grower and winemaker (John Balletto, pictured)
- Strategic press sampling of single-vineyard Pinot Noirs
- On-site and in-market press meetings around U.S.
100+ media placements, 19 million impressions
- Food & Wine: RRV Pinot Noir named a “Bottle to Buy”
- Wine Enthusiast: Rosé, 2016 Top 100 Wines List
- Sunset Magazine: Brut Rosé named a “New Favorite”